How-should-one-liveDecember 27, 2020
Module-8-DQ-2-Special-QuestionDecember 27, 2020
Identify an older adult age 65 or older, use a first and last initial. Execute a therapeutic assessment interview with them for at least two interview sessions assessing their self-identified:
education and career/employment
- Two most significant (positive) times in their lives
- What past hardship or loss has the client successfully negotiated in the past?
- Two personal strengths
- Engage them in identifying what is healthy versus non-healthy coping skills
- Inquire of 2 healthy coping skills they have used in the past and/or now
- Three (3) pieces of advice they would give to their younger self if they could?
- Complete a Geriatric Depression Scale assessment
- Support the client in taking the Fulmer SPICES assessment
- Perform a mini mental status exam and Patient stress questionnaire
- Perform a suicide assessment
- Report all the findings from the above including the Geriatric Depression Scale, Fulmer Spices, Patient stress questionnaire and the mini mental status exam
The assignment should be written in an APA-formatted essay. The essay should be at least 1500 words in length and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.