This assignment is worth 30% of the final mark for MKT202e Marketing Management.
The cut-off date for this assignment is 10 October 2017, 2355hrs.
This is a group-based assignment. You should form a group of 4 members from your seminar group. Each group is required to upload a single report to MyUniSIM via your respective seminar group. Please elect a group leader. The responsibility of the group leader is to upload the report on behalf of the group.
It is important for each group member to contribute substantially to the final submitted work. All group members are equally responsible for the entire submitted assignment. If you feel that the work distribution is inequitable to either yourself or your group mates, please highlight this to your instructor as soon as possible. Your instructor will then investigate and decide on any action that needs to be taken. It is not necessary for all group members to be awarded the same mark.
This assignment covers materials studied in Units 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should review all your materials in the text book and study units before commencing on this assignment.
The total length of the report should not exceed 3,500 words, excluding the cover page, table of contents, references or appendices. Please use font type Times New Roman, font size 12 and 1.5 spacing in your report.
Important Note: Grading of TMA/GBA/ECA Submissions
Marks awarded to your assignment are based on the following guidelines:
- 80% of the marks are allocated to the content of your answers: ïƒ˜ The marks awarded to what your answers cover depend on the extent to which they cover the key points that correctly and comprehensively address each question. ïƒ˜ The key points should be supported by evidence drawn from course materials and, wherever relevant, from other credible sources.
- 20% of the marks are allocated to the presentation of your answers: Wherever applicable, the marks awarded to how your answers are presented depend on the extent to which your answers:
- ïƒ˜ form a sound reasoning by developing those key points in a clear, logical and succinct manner;
- ïƒ˜ provide proper and adequate in-text citations and referencing to content drawn from course materials and other credible sources;
SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (SUSS) Page 2 of 6
MKT202e Group-based Assignment
- ïƒ˜ strictly follow APA formatting and style guidelines1, in particular for:
- ï‚· in-text citations and end-of-report references;
- ï‚· the identification of figures and tables;
- ïƒ˜ use, wherever relevant, the specialised vocabulary and terminology commonly used in discussions about the topic(s) covered by each question;
- ïƒ˜ provide a reference or bibliography at the end of the main report;
- ïƒ˜ include the less relevant details in an Appendix;
- ïƒ˜ use sentence constructions that are grammatically and syntactically correct;
- ïƒ˜ are free from spelling mistakes; present the workings, numerical formulations and results in a logical manner that follows the APA formatting and style guidelines;
- ïƒ˜ design and present graphs, diagrams and plots that follow the APA formatting and style guidelines;
- ïƒ˜ are highly original;
- ïƒ˜ have proper formatting, which may:
- ï‚· include a properly formatted cover page;
- ï‚· respect the answer length/word count set out in the assignment guidelines, if any is prescribed;
- ï‚· present answers in paragraphs with proper spacing and page margins;
- ï‚· include page numbers and appendices, if necessary.
1 You can find a short tutorial on the APA formatting and style guidelines here: https://is.gd/mgEOnC . Additional details (pertaining to tables and figures) can be found here: https://is.gd/O4vDdT .
****PLEASE ONLY DO QUESTION 1A & 1B. DO NOT DO THE REST.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.