Executive-SummaryDecember 27, 2020
Topic-OutlineDecember 27, 2020
You will have the opportunity to pick from three choices. You do not need to complete all three assignments, just one.
Note: Simpler readings will have more complex assignments, and more complex readings will have simpler work to complete. Each of these assignments is designed to take up around the same amount of time and energy and difficulty so it is strongly recommended that you select what is truly most interesting to you, not what seems â€œeasiestâ€.
1) Reliable Sources Option:
- Reading: The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable by F.F. Bruce
- Quick Qualitative Summary: This book explains why the sources of the New Testament are worth trusting with their claims about Christ. This speaks to the authoritative aspect of truthâ€”should we believe what the gospels and the rest of the New Testament tells us about Jesus? It is a foundational text for many of the contemporary arguments about the trustworthiness of the New Testament.
- Quick Work Summary: This book is more challenging than the assignment attached to it. It is good for those interested in history and like reading more than doing a lot of writing.
- Click here to do this assignment: Reliable sources
2) Reason Option:
- Reading: Dinner with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory
- Quick Qualitative Summary: This book puts some of the common ideas about why Christianity makes sense in the mouth of a fictional Jesus character. It speaks to the reasonableness of the faith and tries to illustrate the logicalness of the faith. It is great because it is dynamic and fun to read and yet also rich in explanations and answers to questions many have regarding faith.
- Quick Work Summary: This book is easier than the assignment attached to it. It is great for someone more interested in writing than reading.
- Click here to do this assignment: Reason
3) Experience/Compelling Option:
- Reading: Corbman, Marjorie. A Tiny Step Away from Deepest Faith: A Teenager’s Search for Meaning. Brewster, MA: Paraclete, 2005. Print.
- Quick Qualitative Summary: This book narrates the thoughts and feelings of a 17 year old as she reflects on how she is able to make a life of meaning in the Christian faith amidst a very post-modern backdrop. It is the most broadly Christian and sound different than the kinds of voices youâ€™re used to hearing about Christianity. You may find that weird, you may find it interesting, you may find it scaryâ€”it is the most artistic of the three. This is more of a wildcard choiceâ€”which you should not read as necessarily more fun or dangerous but just different.
- Quick Work Summary: This book and the work that follows it are equally difficult. You should select this choice just because it looks interesting to you and you want to be pushed beyond your comfort zone.
- Click here to do this assignment: experience
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.