Over the past four weeks you’ve had the opportunity to create a classroom environment that supports the foundations of differentiated instruction (DI), brainstorm differentiated strategies that align with the Common Core State Standards, and create the foundation for a unit plan based that incorporates instructional technology while adhering to UDL and DI principles.
This week, you will use what you’ve learned to create a summative assessment for the unit plan you created using one of the strategies from your PLC blog, and with the classroom environment you’ve outlined in Week Two.
This summative assessment must:
For example: The students will (Measurable Verb) by (A specific outcome with a specific tool) with ___% accuracy.
You will also address:
The assignment should be a minimum of five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages, and must include reference to the course text and one additional resource (scholarly article or online resource). The assignment must be cited in proper APA format. A title and reference page must be included.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
|Need Other Tutorials For EDU 673?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial.
|· EDU 673 Week 1 Assignment ( Foundations and Implications of a Differentiated Classroom )
· EDU 673 Week 1 Discussion ( A Positive Classroom Environment )
· EDU 673 Week 2 Assignment ( Setting the Stage for Success )
· EDU 673 Week 2 Discussion ( Readiness Learning Profile )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Assignment ( CCSS & Differentiated Classrooms )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Common Core State Standards (CCSS) )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 2 ( Web Quest for Differentiation )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Assignment ( Creating a Unit Plan )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Discussion ( UDL & Differentiation )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Journal ( Creating a Career Goal )
· EDU 673 Week 5 Assignment ( Differentiated Assessment )
· EDU 673 Week 5 Discussion ( Classroom Assessment )
· EDU 673 Week 6 Assignment ( Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) )
· EDU 673 Week 6 Discussion ( Curriculum Barrier Case Study )