Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, including the following:
The Latino/Hispanic group is the only ethnic category counted separately by the United States Census. According to the U.S. Census, a Latino/Hispanic person can be of any race. Describe the variability within the larger “Latin American” group, as defined by the U.S. Census, including the racial differences.
Include in the paper:
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your paper to the Assignment Files tab.
|Need Other Tutorials For SOC 262?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial.
|· SOC 262 Week 1 Assignment ( Definition of Race )
· SOC 262 Week 2 Assignment ( Discrimination, Prejudice, Racism, and Stereotyping )
· SOC 262 Week 2 Assignment ( White Privilege and Colorism )
· SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Native American Group )
· SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Student Autobiography Worksheet )
· SOC 262 Week 4 Assignment ( The Latino Hispanic Ethnic Group )
· SOC 262 Week 5 Assignment ( Asian-Americans )
· SOC 262 Week 5 Assignment ( The Nature of Racial and Ethnic Relationships in the U.S. Today )
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.