For Tutor Kim Woods OnlyFebruary 23, 2021
PROJECT MAGMT QUESTIONSFebruary 23, 2021
Option #1: Health Policy Issues Paper
Each student should (A) select A TOPIC such as those presented below and identify an existing federal health policy problem in that area, (B) analyze the role of research information in reshaping that policy, and (C) propose changes/improvements in the existing Public Law dealing with that policy or propose a new one. This should result in a twelve- to fifteen-page, double-spaced written paper. A good starting point is to analyze a current issue pertinent to PPACA.
Sample Portfolio Topics:
A. Long-Term Care
B. Health Care Costs
C. Access to Care
D. Quality of Care
E. Obesity Epidemics/ Pandemics
F. Health Insurance
Your paper should include the following:
- Twelve to fifteen pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Five to eight peer-reviewed references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. (References should be current, not more than five years old; additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Post should also be considered.)
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page.
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.