Advocacy Through LegislationMay 6, 2022
Psychotherapy With IndividualMay 6, 2022
Step 1: Pull out your food journal (Assignment 2.1)
Using your own diet analysis, set up a dietary consultation as if you were with a client. The client may be fictional or yourself
- Create a clear goal for your “client”. Weight loss or weight gain. It can be a made up goal or one that you have for yourself.
- Analyze your diet by looking at the food entries in the and exercise over the duration of your journal (Are there too many carbs? Too few calories? Too much junk food? ) . Where is your client now and how can you optimize their health SPECIFICALLY! I need the details.
Some things to include:
- Determine any dietary suggestions to get your client to their goal. What are the changes you suggest to get them to their ideal weight.
- Does the client (or you) eat more or less over the weekend?
- Does the client (or you) eat more or less during the week?
- Do your exercise patterns change during the week compared to the weekend?
- Does the macronutrient content (Fat, Protein, and Carbohydrates Percentages) work towards the overall goal for yourself or your “client”? If yes, Explain why. If no, How can you improve to meet the nutritional goal?
- Based on your Food log, clients body composition, and overall health goal- determine if the goal was realistic to achieve. If yes, explain why. If not, how would you help them to create a realistic goal.
- When might you check or reassess your client to see if your plan is working?
Your food/life changes recommendations paper should be a minimum of 2-3 pages in length total, APA formatted, properly cited reference page, 12 point font
Step 2: Create a Food Journal Portfolio
- Title page
- Personal Food Journal
- Food Journal Analysis
- Food Recommendations for a fictional client or yourself
- Reference Page
All components to your portfolio must be presented in essay style APA format, include properly cited reference page, title page, and 12 point font
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.