Exploring Research Questions
Post 2â€“3 paragraphs describing one problem and 1â€“2 research questions. Write one qualitative research question and one quantitative question. The quantitative question requires identification of the independent and dependent variables that could be measured to answer each research question. It also requires two potential confounding variables that may affect your research study. Briefly justify your choices.
Support your discussion with citations and specific references to all resources used in its preparation. Provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the resources for this course.
- Provide suggestions that would strengthen one or more fellow learners’ research questions.
- Provide additional possible confounding variables.
- Offer polite disagreement or critique, supported with evidence.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Make a suggestion or comment that guides or facilitates the discussion.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.