Summarize the underlying principles or ideas for this theory/approachOctober 23, 2019
Which solo performance impressed you the most,October 23, 2019
What is a Just State?
- Explain the idea that society should be based on virtue by discussing Confucius, Plato, and /or Aristotle
- Explain at least one version of social contract theory
- Illustrate your understanding of the classical and social contract approaches to justice with illustrative examples from contemporary political life.
- Explain intersectionality
- Explain at least one social philosophy from the textbook. For instance, you might discuss utilitarianism, Rawls, Marx, Nozick, Du Bois, King, or Beauvoir. If the theory has a clear correlate, please discuss it as well.
- Illustrate your understanding of both the intersectional and traditional social justice approaches with examples.
- Support your account of the theories with citations to the textbook and online lectures in correct APA format. Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"