Database-questionDecember 22, 2020
Discuss-the-use-of-antibiotic-therapy-when-treating-ear-and-throat-pain-in-both-children-and-adults-December 22, 2020
There’s been a major rapid onset flood in Brown Trout Bay, a rural community with a population of about 3,000, located fifty miles from the major metropolitan area of Riverbend City. Roads and bridges are out, and the water supply for much of the city has been compromised. The county’s emergency operations center (EOC) has been activated, and a Leadership Team is being assembled to address the crisis. You are in charge of this leadership team.
Leading a group of people who have a variety of communication styles can be a challengeâ€”whether you’re leading a casual neighborhood committee meeting or a response to a citywide disaster. As you coordinate this Leadership Team, you will have to work effectively with eight people who have very different communication styles. As a leader, you will need to develop a strategy for working effectively with this group of people.
- Describe the leadership style(s) that will best complement the needs of the work team, including supporting leadership theory/ies.
- Describe the communication and listening style(s) that are best suited for this scenario.
- Describe the role of social networking and technology communications in addressing the situation.
- Describe the manner in which your leadership actions and communication strategies will ensure interpersonal and organizational effectiveness.
- Describe the role of communication in resolving the issue.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.