IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The following are all elements of effective listening EXCEPT:
2. Which of the following best describes why listening is important:
3. Commitment involves all of the following EXCEPT;
4. All of the following statements are true of emotional intelligence EXCEPT:
5. Emotional intelligence involves all of the following abilities EXCEPT:
6. Listening is:
7. Being connected to your own feelings has nothing to do with your ability to understand and be sensitive to others’ feelings.
8. The best active-empathic listening response below is:
9. Dale, a minister, and his wife Jan had plans for a “date night.” An emergency arose with a congregational member. Dale calls Jan saying, “I know how much we were both looking forward to our time alone tonight. I just heard from Jose that is wife is expected to pass away before morning and he has asked that I be with him and Lois. I hate to disappoint you, could we move our date night to Friday?” Dale’s response is an example of what type of conflict style?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.