IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The following are all elements of effective listening EXCEPT:
2. Which of the following best describes why listening is important:
3. Commitment involves all of the following EXCEPT;
4. All of the following statements are true of emotional intelligence EXCEPT:
5. Emotional intelligence involves all of the following abilities EXCEPT:
6. Listening is:
7. Being connected to your own feelings has nothing to do with your ability to understand and be sensitive to others’ feelings.
8. The best active-empathic listening response below is:
9. Dale, a minister, and his wife Jan had plans for a “date night.” An emergency arose with a congregational member. Dale calls Jan saying, “I know how much we were both looking forward to our time alone tonight. I just heard from Jose that is wife is expected to pass away before morning and he has asked that I be with him and Lois. I hate to disappoint you, could we move our date night to Friday?” Dale’s response is an example of what type of conflict style?