Opioid Crisis Discussion Due In 10 Hours 9/15/2020May 9, 2022
-Interprof Org & Sys LeadershipMay 9, 2022
Throughout this course, you analyzed your current work environment to identify their acquiring, developing, and training practices. Employees are the biggest asset and contribute to the culture and overall performance of the organization. The final part of this project requires you to determine how to leverage on the human capital within your organization. Use the research you have complied throughout this course to determine how to appropriately develop and motivate your employees.
Develop a final written proposal (1,250-1,500 words), discussing performance indicators, rewards and incentives, and a plan for motivating employees. Your proposal must include the following:
- An evaluation of the current employee status. Describe tasks and performance indicators that contribute to the overall performance on the job.
- Develop strategies to encourage employees. How will you reward them for their performance and support them during difficulty?
- Describe strategies to leverage on employee assets. How will you identify their strengths and use them to better the performance and skills of individual employees?
- Describe a vision for the overall culture you aspire to develop in your organization.
- How will you integrate rewards and incentives to remain competitive in your market and appeal to your employees?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.