PUJAFebruary 23, 2021
Correction and editing personal statementFebruary 23, 2021
Assignment 2: A Public Leader
Based on your response to Question 3 in Assignment 1, use the Internet to research two (2) renowned public leadersâ€”one (1) male and one (1) femaleâ€”that embody your selected theory(ies) and styles.
You may use the Internet and / or Strayer databases to complete any additional research.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question (except Question 5) under the following section headings:
- Public Leader Overview (Question 1)
- Public Leader Comparison and Contrast (Question 2)
- Public Leader Evaluation & Analysis (Question 3)
- Public Leader Influence (Question 4)
Write a four to five 5 page paper in which you:
- Develop a brief overview (i.e., no more than one  paragraph for each leader) of the selected leaders and their leadership styles as a public administrator.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles of the two (2) selected leaders. (Consider some of the following: Traits that make him / her effective as a leader; whether or not his / her gender impacts his or her ability to lead; supervisorsâ€™ and subordinatesâ€™ view of him / her as a leader.)
- Determine three (3) leadership strengths and three (3) leadership weaknesses of each of the selected public leaders. Evaluate the effectiveness of each public leader in terms of each leaderâ€™s major successes.
- Suggest one (1) key strength or weakness that could influence your ability to be a public leader.
- Include at least five (5) academic references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than â€œ.govâ€ do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Differentiate among the styles of public leadership.
- Determine the role of public leadership in influencing the operations of public organizations and decisions of public administrators.
- Examine the personal aspects of public leadership and professional ethics.
- Assess how to motivate, communicate, implement change, and resolve conflicts as an effective public leader.
- Analyze the concepts of leadership and the qualities, skills, and practices necessary for effective public leadership.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public leadership and conflict resolution.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in public leadership and conflict resolution using proper writing mechanics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.